MOOD BOARD - ONE LIVING ROOM FOUR WAYS

Thursday, January 27, 2022

 


This year I made a New Year's Resolution to learn how to make mood boards. For some reason I was really intimidated by them and thought they would be so hard to make. Turns out, they're pretty dang easy, not to mention fun! 

When I asked you all in Instagram Stories what content you'd like to see this year, many of you said mood boards, and to see examples of our products styled in different ways or on different furniture colors/styles/etc. So today I'm sharing the first few mood boards I made! 

I chose furniture pieces that I know are popular, or that I have in my own home, and share all the links so you can easily shop the look. I switched up the pillows in each version to show how you can get completely different looks simply by swapping out your pillow covers!

Living Room Version 1

Pillows
6. Hmong Organic Woven Lumbar Pillow - Charcoal Thin Stripe

Can you believe how different each version looks simply by switching up the pillows?? Each is gorgeous and unique in their own way, but I wanna know, which is your favorite?! Here are the links to the rest of the look:

1. Art: This gorgeous vintage painting is one of my favorites from our shop!

2. Linen Striped ThrowOur Linen Striped Throw is made in Lithuania out of organic, softened linen with stripped details. It's thick, ridiculously soft, breathable, and the undyed linen color adds a rustic charm and texture to any space.

3. Sloan Sofa from Interior Define in Performance Basket Weave - Sand: I actually ordered this exact sofa for our family room last September during their Labor Day Sale. It still hasn't arrived so heads up on the wait time, but given the fact that I was able to FULLY customize it and purchase it for a fraction of the cost a custom sofa would have been elsewhere, the wait is worth it IMO!

4. Layla Olive and Charcoal Rug: I'm SURE you've seen this rug everywhere, and with good reason!! We have this rug in our dining nook and it's AWESOME. You absolutely can't beat the price, it's beautiful, and it cleans up so well. My kids have spilled everything imaginable on it and it still looks brand new! 

5. Kai Coffee Table from Sixypenny: Look familiar? We have the Kai Dining Table and if you've been following us for a while, you know we are HUGE FANS of all things Sixpenny, this table included. If we didn't already have the dining table version of this coffee table, I think I would have to have it. It. Is. Stunning.

6. Target Higgins Sling Armchair: If you're looking for an affordable accent chair that looks high end, this one is gorgeous and has amazing reviews! It comes in an olive velvet as well.

7. Target Faux Eucalyptus Tree: Another amazing Target find! We have this faux tree in our master bedroom and it's the most beautiful and real looking faux tree we own (and we own 4 haha). And it comes with the beautiful pot which is just the cherry on top.

I hope this was helpful, and gives you an idea of how many different colors, patterns and combinations you can put together without changing a single piece of furniture! Let me know what mood boards you'd like to see next, I'm on a roll :)

xoxo,
Ally










No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.