FEBRUARY PINTEREST MOOD BOARD

Sunday, February 6, 2022

 

February. The month of love. It only felt fitting that this month's mood board should focus on the Collectiv Co. version of Valentine's Day reds and pinks. What do you think?? Here's what's inspiring me this month!


1. Hmong Organic Woven Lumbar Pillow - Scorched Earth: I've never been one for bubble gum pink or rose red, but this gorgeous rust color?? I'm HOOKED. It's warm, earthy, can be dressed up or down, and this pillow has the most scrumptious texture to it!


2. This Cabinetry: And speaking of rust, I have been DREAMING of rust colored cabinetry for our office for yearssss and this year we are finally making it happen!! I can't wait to take you along for the ride. Rust cabinetry may seem like a bold choice to some, but this beautiful cabinetry by Bria Hammel Interiors is confirming my decision big time.


3. This Dining Room: Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor. I love EVERY. single. detail of this dining room. The color palette, the marble table and velvet chairs, the art, the light fixture! A fireplace in your dining room?! This may just been my favorite dining room of all time.


4. This Dreamy Bedroom Setup: I know I'm completely biased haha, but this whole bedding situation is the bees knees! It's got the perfect mix of colors, patterns and textures in my book.



5. Indian Block Print Lumbar Pillow - Faded Peach: We have a collection of beautiful hand block printed pillows. We spend hundreds of hours drawing these designs, and our talented artisans in Indian help us bring them to life! You can't find these prints anywhere else in the world, so they are truly one of a kind.



6. These Jewel Tones: The remodel of this Mediterranean house by Reath Design is incredibly good!! It actually reminds me a lot of our basement remodel, with the gold sofa, brass light figures, and dusty rose accents. I love it allllllll.


7. Pom Pom Kantha Quilt - King/Queen Sized:  Another Collectiv Co. exclusive design, this Kantha Quilt is a stunning, heirloom quality piece of work that adds so much interest to any room.


8.  This Sweater: I'm a HUGE fan of chunky sweaters, and love the look of them layered over a skirt or dress! And this gorgeous mauve color - too dang good.

Pinterest is an amazing tool for gathering inspiration and learning new things. Be sure to follow us on Pinterest here to see everything we are pinning and saving!

xoxo,
Ally




















No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.