NOVEMBER MOOD

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

November. How did we get here?? I blinked and summer was over, we're sprinting our way through fall, and I am shook by it all! I feel like my social media feeds are filling up with scenes of Christmas and holiday decor, but I'm over here still enjoying and savoring every moment of fall. I mean, is there anything more beautiful than a fall color palette? My November Mood Board is full of all my fall favorites- rich browns, warm rusts, vintage sage, cognac, and dusty ochres. Let's check it out!


The perfect autumn living room by Anthology Interiors

Not done obsessing with our loft makeover and these 

This project by W Design Collective is one of my all-time favorites 
and definitely passes the fall vibe check

All the heart eyes for our new June Kantha Quilt paired with our 

That's all for now. Here's to hoping your November is full of health, happiness and gratitude. 

xoxo,
Ally











 

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.