PERFECTLY SOFT GINGERSNAP COOKIE RECIPE

Friday, December 17, 2021

 



Christmas is just one week away, and you know what that means - the diet is OFF. haha! One of our favorite things to do as a family is make cookies together, so today I thought it would be fun to share the best Christmas cookie recipe...EVER. 

Let me start off by saying that I'm not usually a gingersnap fan. I'm more of an anything-with-chocolate kind of girl. But these gingersnap cookies are absolutely INCREDIBLE. I can't even tell you how many people have told me these are the most delicious cookies they've ever tried. They're perfectly soft, and incredibly delicious. Plus! This recipe is extremely easy and makes a ton!! If you have family gatherings coming up, or neighbor gifts to give, there's no easier way to tickle the tastebuds of your loved ones!






Let me know if you try them! And have a very happy holiday season!

xoxo,
Ally












No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.