BEST OF 2021 - MY FAVORITE LOOKS OF THE YEAR

Friday, December 31, 2021

 


Well just like that, 2021 is coming to a close. How did that happen?! This year absolutely flew by, and was filled with some beautiful moments. As we welcome in the new year, I thought it would be fun to share some of my personal favorite looks from 2021! And of course, all the links so you can shop your favorites as well!


The Loft

This may be my favorite combo...ever?? The mix of rust, tan, terra cotta, and dusty rose, it's so warm, earthy, textural and GORGEOUS!




The most beautiful mix of Indian pillows - I love the indigo mixed with the golds, tans and ivory



Love the clean, neutral, classic look of this combo. It exudes peace and beauty!



This entire look HAS. MY. HEART. It's absolute perfection in my eyes!! It's all of my favorite colors, patterns and textures in one. And the ART is just the cherry on top!!




The Family Room and Dining Nook

The family room and dining nook have come a LONG way over the last year. The beautiful custom hutch-style built in, our new Kai Dining Table and the floating window seat we built, new roman shades and this room is starting to come together just as I imagined it! The stunning pillows, art and throws from the shop definitely help :)

I still can't get over this dining nook!! 





The Bedroom

Our bedroom has also seen a lot of change this year - new carpet that was desperately needed. Our new bed frame (the first one I have ever owned!) is the perrrrrfect place to showcase our beautiful pillows and Pom Pom Kantha Quilts!!



Dreamiest bedroom setup EVER!!!



I love these colors together!!!




I dreamt of this Kantha Quilt design for years before finding someone who could bring the dream to life, and I love it oh so much!




I could go on and on sharing my favorite looks, but I'll stop here, ha! We're already hard at work creating brand new products and fun surprises for next year...it is gonna be SO GOOD!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

xoxo,
Ally








1 comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.