JANUARY PINTEREST MOOD BOARD

Thursday, January 20, 2022

 


Happy January! Happy 2022! One of my favorite interior design firms, Light and Dwell, does a monthly mood board and I love them so much I've decided to do the same. Each month I'll share a curated mood board reflecting my favorite pins of late from our Pinterest, and break it down to share what I'm loving and learning from each!


1. Ariel Fluted Marble Flush Mount Light: Interior design trends are about all things scalloped and fluted right now, and I am here! for! it! The fluted marble details in this flush mount create the perfect mix of whimsy and modern design.


2. Indian Block Print Lumbar Pillow - Taupe Floral: Patterned, floral, and bold textiles have always been my jam, but they are having a HUGE moment in design right now! It's alllllll about the pattern mixing, layering, and letting yourself lean into the definition of comfort and sentiment when it comes to our homes. 


3. Handsome English Country Bedroom: Pattern mixing - see what I mean?!! There are several patterns at play in this gorgeous bedroom, yet the overall feeling is anything but overwhelming. It's charming, cozy, and comfortable in the best way. 


4. 
Velvet Pillow - Rosewood: It's no secret that I'm madly in LOVE with our Designer Velvet pillows, but this Rosewood/Mauve color has taken over my brain and I can't. get. enough. I just wanna eat, sleep, and drink this color - it's perfect and I'm loving using this pillow throughout my home! 



5. Historic Tudor Bathroom: This absolutely stunning bathroom designed by Lauren Bradshaw has so many beautiful details to love, from the warm, tonal colors to the fabulous patterned roman shade. But that arch is the detail I love most! Arches have dominated design the last few years, but this design shows an exciting evolution of the traditional arch, and that's what good design is all about!


6. George Shepherd Interior Design: I could definitely get on board with doing laundry in this luxurious space. That's all :)




7. Hmong Lumbar Pillow - Natural and Olive: This pillow. I can't stop putting it in every room and in every pillow combo I design. It's the PERFECT neutral anchor piece and I swear it compliments every single pillow in our shop!




8. Idyllic Swedish Country Estate: Is anybody else as obsessed with cozy nooks as I am?? This cozy nook takes the cake and represents the patterns, colors, and layers I'm loving so much in design right now!

That's all for now, but you can always check out the inspiration we're gaining by following us on our Pinterest!

xoxo,
Ally


















No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.