MEET THE NEW ART COLLECTION

Thursday, April 21, 2022

 

This has been a long, longggg time coming, friends. Our new Art Collectiv is HERE! 

At the start of this year in Instagram stories I asked: "What would you like to see more of in the shop?". And one of the main answers I received was, "More art!". Well, your wish is my command, and right away I got to work sourcing beautiful vintage and handmade pieces for you to add to your homes. 

In the past, our art collection has only been offered as digital downloads. There are many advantages to ordering a digital download. If you're the type that likes to take full control of your decor- digital downloads give you the power to choose exactly where your art is printed, what medium it is printed on, and you can print it in literally any size you want. And as many times as you want! 

But as I started sourcing pieces for this new collection, I knew that I wanted to start offering our art as physical prints as well. It took a lot of research, trial and error, but I found the perfect local print shop that does amazing work. I had high expectations for the quality of paper and overall look and feel of these prints, and I can tell you - they are STUNNING. Each piece is printed on beautiful, archival quality 100% cotton paper that has a subtle texture and matte finish, giving each print a rich and authentic look and feel. 

So if you're the type that doesn't want to mess with it, and you want a beautiful, quality print you know you can count on, shipped straight to your door- then BOY oh boy you will LOVE our archival quality prints!








With over 30 new prints to choose from, we have everything you need to start your very own in-home art gallery. I think every room needs some art in it to add character, interest, and a sense of homeyness and we've done all the hard work for you to make that happen!

Check out the links to some of my favorite, affordable, and oh-so-pretty frames!



Some of my go-to frames:


Hope this helps! If you have any questions, leave a comment below!

xoxo,
Ally











No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.