Holiday Home Tour 2022

Saturday, December 10, 2022

 



The holidays are in full swing and I cannot believe 2022 is coming to an end. How did that happen?! We decked our halls before Thanksgiving but just barely got to photographing it all and I'm so excited to give you all a look!


Our entry console table is so fun to decorate in any season, but especially this time of year. My dad has been collecting nutcrackers for years, and we look forward to using one or two throughout our home each season! I love the simplicity of it paired with our Sketch of Trees print, faux greenery and decorative marble bowls.



On the main level I like to keep the palette pretty traditional with various shades of reds, greens, golds and neutrals. Layering in velvet, linen, and wool pillows from the shop adds an extra cozy feel.




If I were to sum up the theme of our decor in one word it would be: ribbons. Adding touches of ribbon everywhere has created the most magical look and feel! 





I love the simplicity of our mantle! And finally investing in a working fireplace means we spend a lot of time cozied up in this spot reading books and playing games.




You just can't beat the dramatic statement created from draping a real garland over the window in our dining nook. Brass candlesticks, pine cones, ribbons, and of course, pillows, complete the look!




Our hutch-style built in is the perfect place to display sentimental pieces gathered over the years. A corn husk nativity I got when I lived in Uganda, a brass bell thrifted with my husband, and an old postcard from our honeymoon in Brazil.



I sprinkled a few small touches of Christmas cheer throughout our bedroom and honestly couldn't love it more!


All of the little details, organic materials, cozy layers and sentimental accents throughout our home has created an ambiance that truly feels intimate and magical. Our kids have loved helping every step of the way which has made it that much more enjoyable.









Happy Holidays!
xoxo,
Ally






































No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.