MARCH MOOD BOARD

Thursday, March 2, 2023

 

It's been a hot minute since I shared a Pinterest Mood Board. But I've been gleaning all kinds of inspiration lately that I just had to share!


1. This nursery designed by Becca Interiors is quite possibly the most adorable nursery ever to be created. The wallpaper, the beam above the bed and the way the bed is built-in with hidden shelves, the touches of wicker - I love it ALL.


2. This Kantha Quilt is the first one I designed myself and I will forever and always be in love with it. It's the perfect blend of pattern and color that allows it to be both the star of a room, or a perfect team player alongside other design details.


3. This tile: when I found this tile my heart skipped a beat! I immediately thought, "I have to incorporate this tile in our master bathroom renovation!" But then I saw the price tag -- someone tell me it's a mistake?! Regardless, it sure is inspiringly beautiful.


4. This Breakfast Nook: After months of cold and stormy skies, I'm ready to embrace all of the warmth and light. This sun-soaked breakfast nook makes my heart so happy! 


5. Wild Roses Vintage Painting: It's hard to beat the beauty of roses blooming in our yard, but I love that I can enjoy this beautiful painting of such a scene year round inside my home. 


6. This Bedroom: Since I was a little girl, I've dreamt of having a four poster bed just like this one, with gorgeous billowing curtains I can envelope myself in. I love every detail of this pattern filled, whimsical yet sophisticated bedroom.


7. Pillows: With Spring on the horizon, I'm finding great joy in switching out my pillow covers with florals, ginghams, and a lighter, brighter palette. We have so many pillows that are perfect for a spring refresh! 


8. Aerin Wave Gallery Frame: How cute is this brass scalloped picture frame?! 


xoxo,
Ally



No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.