HOME DECOR REFRESH FOR SPRING

Friday, March 10, 2023


I may be staring at snow outside my window right now, but SPRING. IS. COMING. I am manifesting it into existence, y'all, cuz sheeeeesh am I ready for it. And while I (not so) patiently wait for green grass and blossoms on the trees, I've started finding a lot of joy in giving my home a Spring refresh. Simply rearranging things and incorporating a few new pieces of decor has breathed new life into my home that feels very symbolic of the new life starting to form outside. And it. feels. GREAT. Here are a few of my recommendations for those of you looking for a little something new!



1. Sacred Spaces - I am BEYOND excited to get this design book by the incredibly talented Carley Page. It's sure to have absolute magic and inspiration on every single page. You can pre-order it now and it's being released on April 18th! 


2. La Jolie Muse candle - Bring the smells of Spring indoors with this Lavender Eucalyptus and Jasmine scented candle that not only smells amazing, but looks beautiful. Form + function for the win.

3. Wicker Tray - This wicker tray is SUBSTANTIAL and SO affordable. Perfect for corralling and displaying candles, coffee books, flowers - it's as versatile as it is stylish!


4. Ceramic Vase - I LOVE the simplicity of this crock-style creme vase. Add some clippings from your yard or faux stems to bring the beauty of nature indoors. Every room needs some real or faux greenery and this is the perfect way to do so.


5. Display Easel - Ok, this easel is so good I have THREE of them, sprinkled throughout my house. They're incredibly high quality, sturdy, and the price can't be beat. I love the design, and they're just the PERFECT way to easily display and switch out art throughout your home.  


6. Oak Picture Frame: I love the walnut finish on this natural oak frame. Style it on the easel linked above and the art linked below to create a perfect design moment! 


7. Art: We have over 100 carefully curated pieces of art available in the shop! From landscapes to still life, vintage sketches to abstract designs - adding color, movement and life to your home with new art is one of the easiest ways to make a big impact.


8. Pillows: Along with art, pillows are another incredibly easy way to completely change the look of a room. Nothing feels more fresh and exciting than switching out my pillows to welcome in a new season. Ginghams, plaids, florals and a lighter palette are literally giving me new life right now! 


9. Marble Bowl: This footed marble bowl is SO. GOOD. I've had it for a few months now and keep moving it all around our home because it just looks good everywhere! It's a heavy duty, quality piece with limitless styling possibilities. This is a piece that really elevates a space.


I'll leave you with a little inspiration for how I've styled some of these pieces! The marble bowl, display easel and art from the shop! Happy Spring!

xoxo,
Ally






 








 

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.